[TRNSYS-users] building project

Hello,
I am starting to learn this software and while I was creating the building project that appears in the tutorial,  an strange error ocurred.
It was at the final step of creation and I took different windows into a word file that I add you.
My computer is very new and it works with windows vista.
Kind regars,
Jaime

Tienes un nuevo Messenger por descubrir. ¡Descárgatelo!