Re: [TRNSYS-users] question about schedule

Dear Xiao,

Schedules in Type56 have no particular unit. Factors you define for each hours are constants. They may be affected to gains or anything else (external or internal shading factor if <1 for example). In Restaurant example, factors defined in Weekday or Week end schedules allow you to take into account different internal gain level at different stages of the day.

Concerning data you want to save, you will find
daily, weekly, monthly or seasonal summaries generated by Type 28 (file *.sum in Restaurant directory for example)
Data are also saved in "Bldg-HourlyLoads.out " - "Bldg-HourlyTemp.out" and "Bldg-Monthly.out " files, generated by Type 56. That files may be opened with notepad.
Otherwise, you may print result you need in an Excel file using Type 25 (Output - Printer). After adding that component, you will have to :
-
specify the number of variable you want to save in "Input" tab
- connect Type 56 outputs to Type 25
- define *.xls file name in "External Files" tab.

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email

xiao shi a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I have some questions on the gain and schedule. When I am practicing with the restaurant model, they use the schedule to find the gain. On the schedule, they have a schedule type named weekday and define it as daily. They can set the time and value. I dont understand what is the value represent because it does not has any units. Also, they multiply some constant with the schedule for the gain. Are they multiply the the constant with the value that is define in the schedule? Furthermore, I can only plot the data using online plotting. Can I save the data into excel or notepad instead of the online plotting? Thank you very much for your answer.

Xiao Shi