[TRNSYS-users] smoke in trnflow

Dear all

Does anyone have any idea if smoke movement can be modelled in trnflow? I tried something with polutants, but then i have to enter the molecular wgt of smoke. The normal way to model smoke (eg in CFD) is by giving the mass release of smoke and measuring the smoke optical density.

I found a reference on this subject but cannot find it anywhere:

Borchiellini R., Cali M., Mutani G., 10/1993

Evaluation to adapt COMIS to smoke movements in buildings analysis,

IEA.ECB.A23/93.10.13/RB

Kind regards,

Stefan de Kool