[TRNSYS-users] How does the debugging with IVF10 work?

Dear users,
I have just finished to compile a new type but now I would like to debug step by step the file.for
Could you please give me few idea or where can I find information on it?
Thanks a lot
Francesco

Ing. Francesco Besana

Renewable energy
_______________________
EURAC research
Viale Druso/Drususallee 1
39100 Bolzano/Bozen
Italy

Tel. +39 0471 055334
Fax +39 0471 055339
Email:
francesco.besana@eurac.edu
Website:
www.eurac.edu

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any attachments.
Any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by the "Privacy-Code", D.Lgs. 196/2003 and may conduct to penal prosecution and liability for damages.