[TRNSYS-users] Error saving in Trnbuild

Dear Trnsys users,

I am simulating a rather big building, and i am using more than 100 zones. I don't know if it is the problem, but I get an error message when I save my project. I didn't disturbed me as I could continue to work, but now i'm trying to run the simulation and I
get the same error message :

"Forrtl : error(63) : output conversion error unit 14 file d:\...\mybuilding.inf"

Does anybody have an idea? It may be in the outputs labels, where there is a row called
"old label" (Tair 1, Tair 2,...) that says Tair** for the hundredth line.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Thibaut Vitte.