[TRNSYS-users] E+ cooling coil model

Dear all,

I would like to have a Trnsys component for HVAC water cooling coil based on the same algorithms as the EnergyPlus SimpleAnalysis Water Cooling Coil, which is based on following reference (and associated):
"IBPSA 2004 - An improvement of Ashrae Secondary HVAC toolkit Simple Cooling Coil Model for Building Simulation" from Rahul J Chillar..
I did not find it in the standard library nor in the Tess libraries.

Did some one already developp this component ?

If yes, how can I get it ?

If no, are other people interested with this new component and are they ready to help me to write it, or ask Tess for such work ?

Thanks

Benoît Cogné