Re: [TRNSYS-users] wall library

Dear Catherine

You will find all of user's and existing libraries in the following directory:
    \Program Files\Trnsys16\Building\Lib\
You can then edit and delete them simply with a text editor.

Best regards, Adrien

Catherine Massart a écrit :
Hello,

Silly question... Can anyone tell me how I can edit, delete... walls from my user wall library

Thanks a lot

--
Catherine Massart
Architecture et climat

ITF
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF (Ingénierie Tous Fluides)
87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 ST ALBAN EN LEYSSE
FRANCE
Tel : 04.79.75.00.29
Fax : 04.79.85.21.22
Website: www.itf.biz
Mail : a.jezequel@itf.biz

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email