[TRNSYS-users] Type 155 Simulation Speed

I am currently using the Type 155 to find roots of several functions.  There are 18 inputs and 8 outputs connected to the Type 155.  The simulation requires almost 10 times longer to complete when I have this model attached.  Is there an communication bottleneck between Matlab and TRNSYS?  I am planning a large parametric study and need to find ways to speed up the simulation.

Thanks.

James McNeill

University of Colorado

Dept. of Civil, Env., and Architectural Engineering

Building Systems Program