[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Type 109

Dear all,

I had a problem after i run User TMY. I've found that the result of  the ambient temp from Type 109 is always higher than the air temp in zone. Moreover, the value from Radiation which i use to be input file on Type 109 , it doesn't show up in the result file after run. its only show 0. Basically, If i compare with the result from my Experiment. The air temperature in zone should be higher than ambient temp because i use the same ambient temp data for input in Type 109.

User Tmy which is input for Type 109 , it was from my experimental. I propose to use the result air Temp in zone from Type109 to verify with my Exp.

Best regards,
Sodata

Post graduate. Chiang Mai University,Thailand