[TRNSYS-users] solar water heater (tank) connected to heat air of the ventilation system

Dear TRNSYS users

Here is a question from a student

"It is about the design of a tank.
I would like simulate a solar water-heater with a connection to the ventilation double flux (System D).

For these I need a tank with 3 inputs and 3 outputs but the tank from the library has 2 inputs and 2 outputs maximum.

The three connections I need are for:
- The water from the distribution (1 input and 1 output)

- The connection with the solar thermal collector (1 input and 1 output)

- The connection with the heat exchanger for de heater of the ventilation (system D) (1 input and 1 output)

Does anyone have an idea to solve this?

I thank you very much for your attention and your help,

Best regards,

Tatiana de Meester
engineer architect student
e-mail :