[TRNSYS-users] Coupling airflow between zones

TRNSYS users,

I am dealing with a situation where the mechanically cooled air is put into a plenum crawlspace and “leaks” into the living space via floor registers.  Ideally, I would like to put the cooling ventilation air into the plenum crawlspace zone that I have created in my TRNBuild file and use the coupling airflow feature in TRNBuild to allow the cool air to “leak” at the rated flow rate from the crawlspace zone to the living space zone.  Is this an accurate way to model the desired situation?

Matt Fung

Associate Engineer

7407 Tam O’Shanter Drive

Stockton, CA 95210-3370

Phone: 209.473.5000 / Fax: 209.474.0817

MFung@ConSol.ws

www.ConSol.ws

You can call me directly at 209.473.5002