[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Hello every body

I am doing modeling and simulation of a cold store using a TRNBuil type-16 and I defining the building and I feed all necessary weather and component dataʼs but still i want to add some components like evaporator and condenser but there is option in the list

of this soft ware how can I add these components ; is there any body who do such a project (modeling and simulation of cold store) if so please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you!