[TRNSYS-users] Question about Simcad-new Matlab version and type155

Dear TRNYS users and dear David,

It seems that the more a try to learn this software, the more questions come out!

First of all, I wonder whether TRNYS 16 comparative with Simcad v1.3?

How can obtain a modified Type155.dll file from my distributor in order to be comparative with Matlab 2007b? How can I get the relinked Type Type155.dll against the new Matlab libraries?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

A. Spanaki - Greece