Re: [TRNSYS-users] creating new type with freeware fortran compiler g95

Ricardo Gallegos schrieb:
Hi Frank
I think that user created modules should have a number between 200 and 299 and I see you named your module as type151, whose number is reserved. Once I dropped the question ti this forum, for the instructions in the manuals are contradictory, but I cannot find the mail nor the answer. One thing is sure, your module should not be named type 151, try naming it (and in the fortran code also) type2xx, maybe that works. Good luck!
Regards
Ricardo Gallegos.
Facultad de Arquitectura UABC
Mexicali, Mexuco