[TRNSYS-users] Type 28 TRNSYS 15

Dear TRNSYS Users,
I?m working in Multizone Restaurant Example (TRNSYS 15). I don?t understand how the operation codes are defined in Type 28 of trnsys deck. I?ve already read the User?s manual but I really don?t understand. Which are the values on the top of the stack?
If I want to simulate only the zone temperatures and not zone loads, what operation codes do I have to enter in Type 28?
Could anyone give me some advice?. I?ve tried in many ways without results.
Thanks in advance,
Laura

Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle. Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
Visitá www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar