Re: [TRNSYS-users] Double glazing ventilated facade

Dear kordou,

The attached file may be interesting for you : it deals with ventilated double facade and modeling with TRNSYS (coupled with TRNFLOW, as far as I remember)

Best regards, Adrien.

Κώστας Ορδουμποζάνης a écrit :
Hi! I am trying to model a double glazed ventilated facade, but I don't know how..

Any help would be usefull

Thank you

Je serai absent du 25 avril au 15 juin 2008 inclus
I will be away from 25 April to 15 June inclusively

ITF
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Ingénieur en Simulations Dynamiques
ITF (Ingénierie Tous Fluides)