[TRNSYS-users] scientific notation in output files

Dear All,

I'm currently using TRNSYS and would like to work on the output file that comes from the type 56.

My output file is named Wizard1.out. (I used the ".out" extension because of a parametric study that I'm carring out)

I open the file with Excel but all the numbers appear in scientific notation (ex:   +3.1499294921875000E+04). Do you have any idea how to get results in ordinary decimal notation?

Thanks for your help

regards,

boris