[TRNSYS-users] Compatibility with updated versions?

Dear Trnsys users,

I have received a trnsys file from a personn who bought Trnsys recently. When I try to open it, an error message tells me that my version is too old to open it and that I must update it. Are the different versions of TRNSYS 16 not compatible? I must contact my admin to get the update and install it, so I tried to import the TRNSYS input file, but it did'nt work either. Did I miss something ?

Regards,

Thibaut Vitte
CETHIL - INSA de Lyon (France)