[TRNSYS-users] Problem of convergence in modelling an heat pump in off state

Dear Trnsys users.

I try to simulate a heat pump system from the basic component level (compressor, condenser coil, expansion valve and evaporator coil). I have created separate proformas for each component, and linked them up in a closed loop. However, I get one problem when writing the source codes. How can I define the output of each component when the system is off (say by using a scheduler or temperature controller), but still maintain convergence in the closed loop? Your reply is highly appreciated.

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
PhD student
Department of Mechanical Engineering