[TRNSYS-users] Help: connecting type 633 to type 56

Hello,

I am just becoming familiar with TRNSYS and have come up against a problem I can’t seem to work around.

I am trying to model a single room (type 56) with an electric space heater (type 633), but I can't figure out how to link the heat rate output of the heater to the room input.  The control signal is working appropriately as is the heater (i.e. when room temperature drops, the control signal activates the heater increasing the heat rate and fan power), but there is no associated rise in space temperature.

Thank you,

Ethan Lust

Graduate Research Assistant

University of Maryland