[TRNSYS-users] Nocturnal Cooling

Dear All,

I am trying to model a system where by the condenser water is pre cooled during night time by circulating it through a radiator. Basically the radiator will lose heat to the sky due to radiation and which in turn will cool the water circulating through it.

The component library has collector modules which cannot be linked to the effective sky temperature. As a result I am not able to estimate the radiative losses correctly. Is there any radiator/collector component that I can link to effective sky temperature?

Thank you in advance

Sonal

This message has been scanned by MailController.