[TRNSYS-users] Tr :trnsys -EES

----- Message transféré ----
De : zouhour sayadi <rouhouzs@yahoo.fr>
À : trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Envoyé le : Mardi, 11 Décembre 2007, 0h09mn 52s
Objet : EES with TRNSYS

Dear Trnsys users ;
I have to simulate an ammonia absorption machine  modeled with EES and which the hot water comes from a solar process .In other words , I have to couple TRNSYS with EES .The machine was modeled with EES but I don't know how to link this machine with TRNSYS .
Please , does anyone explain me how to link these two programs .It's a real and important problem for me .
Thanks for you
rouhouz