[TRNSYS-users] utilization of waste heat from diesel engine

Dear all,
I am working on simulation of diesel engine operated trigeneration system in trnsys 16. I am not able to link the waste heat of diesel engine generator set (degs) to any heat exchanger or storage tank. This is due to the non-availability of heat required as input parameter in the above mentioned components.
So please suggest me correct method for it or any other component for solving this type of problem.

Thinking u in anticipation.
With regards,
Kamal Khatri
deccan