De : Stefan de Kool [mailto:S.deKool@chri.nl]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 octobre 2007 09:43
À : trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Objet : Re: [TRNSYS-users] Raising flags

Dear Karl,

Thanks for the idea. The problem is though that as soon as Tin gets less than Tset again, it ‘looses’ its value. What i want is to keep it at Tset untill another condition is met, but not when Tin<Tset. In fact i want to include some form of hysteresis in a control loop.

(PS: you can use GE instead of combining GT and EQL)

Kind regards

Stefan