[TRNSYS-users] Setting cool-on

Hallo,
I would like to have some information about the equation given by the wizard in order to set the cooling system on depending on the ambient temperature. The equation given is: T_COOL_ON = MAX(MIN(27,(Input1/3+49/3)),25), where input1 is the ambient temperature.
My question is what (Tamb+49)/3 represents and where this value is based on.
I am trying to simulate an office building and i don't want the cooling system working during the night and during the weekends. Can you suggest me any way to achieve that?

Thanks in advance,

Stergiou Christos