Re: [TRNSYS-users] Error 1000 ? Help

OK, it works now. Actually, I'd copied the dlls in Release and Debug but I had let them in Userlib too...)

many thanks for your help.
gizmoog

Hermann Schranzhofer a écrit :
Look at https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2007/002115.html
You have to be carefull with the dll files. There should be no dll file in ..\Trnsys16\UserLib
Move them to ..\Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs\ or ..\Trnsys16\UserLib\DebugDLLs\ depending on the mode on which your external DLLs were compiled and linked.

This happens for example if you install the TESS libs, because the installation copies the dll into ..\Trnsys16\UserLib

Good luck
Hermann

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz
Tel.: +43 316 873 7314
 Fax : +43 316 873 7305
 http://www.iwt.tugraz.at/
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: gizmoog [mailto:gizmoog@free.fr] Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. August 2007 17:10
An: trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Error 1000 ? Help

Dear all,

I haven't run trnsys for several weeks and sudenly, when I launch the
simulation, I've got a TRNSYS ERROR # 1000, saying to check the listing
file for more information but I can't find any information in that file...

Can someone help me ? pleeease...

gizmoog