[TRNSYS-users] forrtl: severe (66): output statement overflows record, unt-5, file Internal List-Directed Write

Hello TRNsys-users,

I want run my project on 4 years (35040ours) ( I have no problem for a period of one year ).

When I run the project I have directly a error message :" forrtl: severe (66): output statement overflows record, unt-5, file Internal List-Directed Write" following by a list of Image ( DFORRT.DLL,TRNDLL.DLL,TRNExe.exe and kernel32.dll).

Can you help me ?

Thank you,

Arnaud Vandendriesche