[TRNSYS-users] Type 344a : Indoor Swimming Pool

Hello everybody,

I have bought the type 344 of TRANSSOLAR.

In first, I have create a surface of water to consider the exchanges between the pool and the building.
But the thickness is limited (0.39 [m] otherwise I have an error (creating wall transfert function ...).

I would like to know if I must create a zone for the pool in changing the capacitance (water instead of air !).
Thanks to that, I could create a heating schedule of the water.
But I don't know how I must declare the surface of exchange between the pool and the building.

Anyone knows what I should do ?
Maybe anyone have an example ?

Thanks.