Re: [TRNSYS-users] Surprising phenomenon with Type 67

Dear David,
I was not able to reproduce the error. Which version that you are running? (16.01.xxxx)
Please try downloading the latest version 16.01.0003.
Best regards,

Diego

Enertech wrote:
Dear Trnsys Users,

I've identified quite a strange phenomenon with Type 67.
I've used an empty shading mask for south orientation, that is, angular height from azimuth -90° to 90° is 0, and it's 90 form 90° to 180° and from -180° to -90°. The shading mask has no effect on beam radiation except... each day at 13 o'clock, as you can see on the printed values of the beam radiation before and after the shading mask. At 13 o'clock, the shading mask turns the beam radiation to 0.

.tpf, mask and printed values are attached to this e-mail.

Do you have any explanation ?
Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

===========================