[TRNSYS-users] convergence problem

Hi
I try to simulate a heating by ventilation. To know the temperature I want to use for the heating at a timestep, I need the Qheat at this time step. So I do an iteration with type 155; while Qheat is different to zero make (T+0.1). But the simulation doesn't converge!It's due to the Qheat which linked to the ventilation.
How can I solve this problem?
Please help me.
Best regards,
Fredery.

Avec Windows Live Spaces, publiez directement des messages électroniques sur votre blog ou ajoutez-y des photos, des blagues et d'autres infos. C'est gratuit !