[TRNSYS-users] trnsys user

please help me for a simulation program about the performances of a flat plate collector and an  evacuated tube collector  to operate an absorption chiller ( hot water fired , single effect ) .
I have simulated one program that uses the different composants that are in the trnsys toolbar . These composants are virtual .I need real types to use them and to have realistic simulation .