Re: [TRNSYS-users] Model heat battery

Hi Samir,

Type 6 models a simple heater (HVAC/Auxiliary heaters).
If you want something more specific, you may want to try Type42 -Conditioning Equipment. It is a linear-interpolation component that can represent a device characterized by one, two or three independent variables. The format of the data file should follow the convention explained in the manual Volume 8, 'Section 8.4.4.4- DynamicData'.
Best regards,

Diego

Chehal, Samir wrote:

Dear trnsys’s users,

I must model cool and heat battery.

I use type 32 (cooling coil) to model cool battery and I don’t know what type to use to model heat battery.

Best Regards

it from your computer.