[TRNSYS-users] problem after the update TRNSYS16.01

Dear all,
I have updated my version of trnsys 16 but it does not work. The message below appears when i try to run any project.

ERROR 1000
check the list file for more information

and in the list file it is written;
TRNSYS MESSAGE 196: with the release of TNSYS 16.1 drop-in dlls must be located in \ReleaseDlls or in \DebugDlls subdirectory of Userlib.

Please, Can anyone explain to me what i should do to solve the problem,
Thanks in advance,
yours,

TCHANCHE FANKAM Bertrand

C/O SUH Christopher