Re: [TRNSYS-users] new version of the graphical interface

Hi,
Please contact your distributor for instructions to download the latest version. If you do not know who your distributor is, please feel free to send me the contents of your file 'user16.id'.
Best regards,

Diego

tchanche fankam bertrand wrote:
Dear all,
I would like to know how i can get an updated version of the graphical interface for TRNSYS 16. I want to run a project, built with the stec(V 3.0) components but the interface i have does not fit.
Your help will be very useful,
regards,

TCHANCHE FANKAM Bertrand

C/O SUH Christopher
22 kadmeas-BOTANIKOS
11855 Athens, GREECE
mobile:+30 694 295 5952
office: +30 210 529 4046

Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses <http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42054/*http://fr.answers.yahoo.com>.