[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Dear TRNSYS users, I have a question for you :

I would like to know if I'm true. I explain :

I use the following types :
    - 109-TMY2
    - 33e
    - 69b
    - 56a
    - 67.

The types 69b and 67 have a common input called "Diffuse Radiation On Horizontal".

Usually, I connect the outputs "Sky Diffuse Radiation On Horizontal" and "Ground Reflected Diffuse Radiation On Horizontal" in the equation :

SDROH + GRDROH = DROH

to have "Diffuse Radiation On Horizontal".

But, is it good ?

Fabien Morice.