Re: [TRNSYS-users] Forcing Function

Dear Thomas,

In the example that you sent us, you have to modify Parameters 6 and 7 to 2. That is, the values for the schedules during day 6 and 7 (Saturday and Sunday) should be taken from input 2.
Best regards,

Diego

Thomas Geier wrote:
Hi trnsys-users,
I tried to understand how can Type 14h work with Type 41a . I made two profiles (2 x Type 14h) and connected each one with the Input of Type 41a (Weekday, Weekend). I want to see whether the time step is for weekend or for weekday , but it seems not working :-( Type 41h can not discern... _*Auflistung der Anhänge:*_
  (1) Forcing.TPF (53,9 K)

Thomas---
t.geier@myting-team.de <mailto:%3C%21--AID_FROMAddress_BEGIN--%3Et.geier@myting-team.de%3C%21--AID_FROMAddress_END--%3E>
2007-03-02