[TRNSYS-users] Help... error in modelling overhang and mask

dear users,

I try to model a multizone building with overhang and one of my surface is almost horizontal and has an overhang but when I run the model, it returns me (a lot...) :

*** Warning at time       :      1049.000000
   Generated by Unit     :    56
   Generated by Type     :    56
Message : Beam radiation greater than 0 occured for an incident angle of 90.89 greater than 90° for orientation 12. Beam radiation has been set to 0.!

I can't find if I did an error.
You'll find attached my model files. Does anybody can help ? (I have to finish it this week end...)

best regards,
Gizmoog.