Re: [TRNSYS-users] input for parametric simulation

Dear Xavier,

TRNEdit has the possibility of pasting the information into the table. Crtl+V works, as well as the menu Edit --> Paste.
I just tried copying from Excel and it worked fine.
Best regards,

Diego

FAURE Xavier wrote:

Dear TRNSys users,

Does any one know if it is possible to copy a data file (of any format) to a table for a parametric simulation ?

Let me explain : All the value of the parameters I want to modify at each simulation are in a data file. Can I just copy all the values any paste them to the table file (ctrl C / ctrl V) or do I have to type them all (there are many….)

Regards,

Xavier Faure

CSTB

Enveloppes & Revêtements