Van: trnsys-users-bounces@engr.wisc.edu
[mailto:trnsys-users-bounces@engr.wisc.edu] Namens bdo@stb.rwth-aachen.de
Verzonden: maandag 15 januari 2007 10:33
Aan: trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Onderwerp: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Problems with "Cooling" in TYPE 56

Thank you for the reply, perhaps I have not described the problem exactly, so your answer does not match my problem. I try it again:

I have created a BUI-file without (!) a heating, only a cooling is installed.

But in the results I have values also for heating (in QSENS and in QHEAT), although there is no heating installed! Now I have tested another model and I get the same surprise: Heating energy demand > 0 without any heating installed. The amount is lower than in the modell I have tested a few days ago, but in my thinking it must be zero.

Thanks for any comments.

Regards,

Bernd.

Hi,
have look to this thread: "
   The Type56 output called QSENS is a positive value when there is a
cooling load and a negative value when there is a heating load in a given
zone. QCOOL and QHEAT are the same loads but are split apart so that
heating load is not a negative number. At any point in time during which
there is a cooling load QSENS and QCOOL should be equal. At any point in
time during which there is a heating load QSENS should be the negative of
QHEAT.
"
Dear TRNSYS-users, we have created a single zone model of a room, containing a cooling, but no heating is implemented. Now I have the problem, that in the output-file I get positve and negative Values for QSENS (and also values for QHEAT in ntype 30). Who has an idea what happens here? Additionally, if I limit the maximum cooling power, the limitation sometimes works, and sometimes I get much higher cooling power demand. What is it, I am really in desperation. Best regards, Bernd. _______________________________________________
TRNSYS-users mailing list
TRNSYS-users@engr.wisc.edu