[TRNSYS-users] Iterative feedback controller

Dear all,

In my model, I used an Iterative Feedback Controller (Type22) to control a variable speed fan. After the simulation, I found the controller was stuck during 48% of the time. Is that mean I can not rely on my simulation results?

Actually, I got many other questions when using Type22. I have read the Manual, but I am still not sure how the Type22 works. I also looked at the FORTRAN codes and I got trouble to understand it. Is there anyone can explain it?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Ming