Re: [TRNSYS-users] COGENERATION SYSTEM

Dear Javier,

The library of user-written components contains a type that models a cogeneration plant: This routine calculates the first and second law as well as the purpa efficiency of a cogeneration plant which supplies electricity and heat in the form of steam or hot water. Created by F. D. Drake, Oct 1998
Please go to sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys and go to TRNLIB16.

There is also a mailing list thread on cogeneration:

In the list of papers that have used TRNSYS you can also find some studies, for example: Optimization of solar district heating systems: seasonal storage, heat pumps, and cogeneration, Lindenberger, D.; Bruckner, T.; Groscurth, H.-M.; Kummel, R. July 2000, Energy, vol 25-7, p. 591-608

Best regards,

Diego

javier mota wrote:
Dear TRNSYS users:

We are interested in simulation of a cogeneration system in residential buiding. Has anybody study cogeneration machines and/or its aplication to building, in trnsys software?

thanks in advance

Javier mota.
3i-ingenieria.
C/Velázquez 46-3