[TRNSYS-users] about GenOpt

Dear Trnsys users,

I have met some difficuty to handle with the GenOpt which could help me to optimizing the designed parameters. In GenOpt, lots of optimization algorithms are implemented for different applications. it's not very pratical to learn them just upon the user manual which explains those methodes through the mathmethic language ( full of symbols) ?

So I would like to see if anyone use this program and have the experience for how to choose the methods and set those parameters' values appropriately. At least, to see anyone could explain these methods visually.

Thanks

yu.Bai

Doctorante
LOCIE-groupe Développement Energétique Durable
ESIGEC-Université de Savoie
Campus Scientifique Savoie Technolac
73376- Le Bourget du Lac Cedex (France)
Tel/FAX: 04 79 26 44 34