Re: [TRNSYS-users] runtime error

Dear Nick,

I was not able to reproduce the error. I tried your project file in versions 16.00.0038 to 16.01.0002, and in all of them the simulation runs fine. I do not know which version you are using. My recommendation is that you download the latest version and check if you still get the error. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you still get this error in the latest version.
Best regards,

Diego

Nick van der Valk wrote:

Dear trnsys-users,

With an simple trnsys-16 model, consisting of a weather data reader and a online plotter, I get the following error messages:

forrtl: error (63): output conversion error, unit 6, file c:\program ..... .lst

Integer overflow

An unexpected error was encountered and TRNSYS will abort

I have attached the files of the model.

Does somebody know what is going on?

Regards Nick

dr. ir. N.C.J. van der Valk

Cauberg-Huygen Raadgevende Ingenieurs BV

Bezoekadres: Boterdiep 48, 3077 AW ROTTTERDAM

Postadres: Postbus 9222, 3007 AE ROTTERDAM

Telefoon: 010 - 4 25 74 44

Fax: 010 - 4 25 44 43

Web: http://www.chri.nl <http://www.chri.nl/>

E-mail: mailto:n.vandervalk@chri.nl

------- DISCLAIMER-------

Op deze e-mail is een disclaimer van toepassing:

A disclaimer is applicable to this e-mail, please refer to:

www.chri.nl/emaildisclaimer