From: trnsys-users-bounces@engr.wisc.edu [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces@engr.wisc.edu] On Behalf Of Paul.Kohlenbach@csiro.au
Sent: Wednesday, 30 August 2006 11:06 AM
To: trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Multiply defined symbols, STEC type 205,dll linking error

Hi,

I am trying to implement the STEC type 205 (CIEMAT turbine) into my dll using CVF66 and TRNSYS 16.

The type requires a subroutine called gas.for. I have added the following line to gas.for to convert it into legacy mode:

      !DEC$ATTRIBUTES DLLEXPORT :: GAS

It compiles OK but then I do get the following linking error:

Linking...
Gas.obj : error LNK2005: _ENTHALPY already defined in Comv-phy.obj
Gas.obj : warning LNK4006: _ENTHALPY already defined in Comv-phy.obj; second definition ignored
   Creating library Release/TRNDll.lib and object Release/TRNDll.exp
Release/TRNDll.dll : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found
Error executing link.exe.

Looks like it clashes with the Type 56 which uses the comv.phy.obj

Can anyone give me advice how to solve this problem?

Thanks, cheers

Dr.-Ing. Paul Kohlenbach

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Distributed Generation

CSIRO Energy Technology

10 Murray Dwyer Circuit

Steel River Estate

Mayfield West, 2304  NSW,  Australia

Tel: (02) 4960 6107

Fax: (02) 4960 6111

Email: paul.kohlenbach@CSIRO.au

P please consider the environment before printing this email

PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor the communication is free of error, virus, interception or interference.