Re: [TRNSYS-users] user lib directory

Dear Jörn,

In the window 'Properties', go to Build Events, select Post-Build Events, and in the 'command line' type the right path, for example C:\Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs\MyDll.dll. You have to do the same for the Debug configuration, e.g., C:\Trnsys16\UserLib\DebugDLLs\MyDll.dll.

You can open the window 'Properties' by going to the menu 'Project', and selecting the option 'Properties'.
Best regards.

Diego

Jörn von Grabe wrote:

Dear all,

with Trnsys 16 the user written type-dlls had been written automatically into the Trnsys16\UserLib- folder. This has changed with Trnsys 16.1, now writing these files into the Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs- folder. Now, when I recompile older dlls the files are automatically written into the wrong (old) folder. Can anyone explain to me where to change these settings in my MVS.net 2003 compiler?

Thanks for your help

Regards, Jörn