Re: [TRNSYS-users] STEC 2.2 Library

Dear Olympia,

I updated the STEC library to the TRNSYS16 format a few months ago, but I had forgotten about that. I will contact the developers of the STEC library, in order to get a new distribution agreement for TRNSYS16. In the mean time, I will email you the updated source code in a separate email.
Best regards,

Diego

Olympia Zogou wrote:

Dear all,

We had been working with the STEC 2.2. Library in TRNSYS 15,

and now we would like to make a STEC .dll in TRNSYS 16, but it seems not to be an easy task.

Thus, I would to ask if anyone from the list has transferred STEC Types to the TRNSYS 16 environment.

With best regards

Olympia

Dipl.-Ing. Olympia Zogou

Laboratory of Thermodynamics & Thermal Engines

Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering

University of Thessaly

Pedion Areos, 383 34 Volos, Greece

Tel. (+3024210) 74013, Fax (+3024210) 74096,

E-mail: olyz@uth.gr

http://www.mie.uth.gr/labs/ltte/info/info.htm