Re: [TRNSYS-users] Auxilary heater in Type45

Dear Mohammad,

Please find attached an example project with Type45. The online plotter shows you a couple of temperature traces and the signal from the auxiliary heater. I used most of the default values in the proformas. The only changes from the defaults were:
- Type109: slope of the surface = 45°
- Type45: control signal = 1
Please let me know if it works.

Diego

mohammad abdunnabi wrote:
Dear TRNSYS-users

does any one help me how can I function auxilary
heater in thermosiphon system (Type45). I have tried
by giving varity of values of the parameters (aux.
heating rate, setpoint temp.and temp. daedband) and
the input (control signal) I haven't got any result to
the output " aux. haeting rate". or do I have to
connect another component to function it

Thanks beforehand

Mohammad