[TRNSYS-users] Using Type 202

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I would like to use the Type 202. I found the appropriate file on http://www.trnsys.com, to insert them in ?Program Files/TRNSYS? :  I?ve just updated the TRNSYS version (0037 to 01).
In the Simulation Studio, I can find the file ?Infiltration? in the proformas and insert the Type 202a or 202b. But when I run the simulation, I get this message error:

?TRNSYS message 105: A type was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked in trndll.dll or was not found in an external DLL. A dummy routine was called in its place. Please link the type or remove it from the input file.?

Could you tell me more about the way to insert a new type?
Thanks for your answer,

Christophe

ENERTECH
F-26160 FELINES SUR RIMANDOULE