Re: [TRNSYS-users] type 27 histogramplotter

Hi Stefan,
I will recommend that you take advantage of this problem and you learn how to recompile the main library (TRNDll.dll) and then how to write your own components. You will see that the most important feature in TRNSYS is the possibility to create your own components. I recommend that you start with section 1.9 of 'Volume 1-Getting Started', and then refer to 'Volume 8 - Programmer's Guide' for more information about compiling your own components.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.
Best regards,

Diego

Stefan de Kool wrote:

Dear all,

I want to output a histogram of some data (flows) subdivided into 300 classes, but type 27 can only take 24 classes. Is there a way to change this (I have no experience with customizing types in fortran yet)? Or is there another work around?

Kind regards

Stefan