Re: [TRNSYS-users] User format weatherfile: Type109-User

Dear Marijke,

Please feel free to send me your project files. I will be glad to take a loot at them and figure out what may be wrong.
Best regards,

Diego

Marijke Steeman wrote:

Dear all,
I am trying to create my own weatherfile with data optained from measurements (Type109-User). Therefore, I followed the rules written in the Mathematical Reference. However, when trying to do simulations with this file, Trnsys only simulates 1 timestep and then finishes. Can someone please help me with this problem ? Thank you in advance.
Warm regards,
Marijke Steeman
PhD-student
Architecture and Urban Planning